A Trainee in the area of Business Management/Finance
<table ><tr ><tr ><tr >
- Supporting the growth and advancement of the financial-technical processes
- Cooperation with the introduction of the ERP Systems.
- Cooperation in accounting processes
- Aiding in Travel-Expense Reports
- Production of Analysis Reports.
- Supporting the team in a various tasks .
- Ideally you have studied Economics with focusing on Finance.
- You have a ‚Pioneer’s Mind‘; which enables you to initiate new duties
- Good skills in IT; particularily MS-Office
- You can take responsibility and you can organize yourself and others
- You are customer oriented, meaning you can understand your internal as well as external customers
- You are focused on quality and you can work under time pressure. You can work acurately and reliably and you can finish your work on time
- You are flexible in reacting to new situations in an international business environment. You embrace challenges and find practicable solutions
- You have very good spoken, as well as written, English capabilities allowing you to communicate effectively with international partners. German Language skills are required as well
- You have a Team spirit, along with caring and dependability
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial challenges with significant individual responsibility and outstanding potential for creativity
- Multi-faceted and interesting work with the opportunity to grow substantially in all dimensions
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- Performance-oriented compensation
- Flexible Working Schedule.
- Fair payment.
- Regular Team events.
- Duration: Minimum 3 months
- Starting Date: August/September 2017
Please send your application to email@example.com